All graduates of TIU are eligible to have an alumni membership card. The card offers many membership benefits and privileges that alumni may benefit from in many different areas.
What benefits and privileges do alumni receive when they hold the alumni membership card?
- Attending events organized by the University, Alumni, or other organization locally and internationally such as conferences, gatherings, forums, exhibitions, workshops, training courses and ceremonies.
- Getting discounts, which includes several discounts at many commercial companies, all are explained in below in details.
- Receiving privileges to use the below facilities of TIU:
- Soccer Field
- Computer Labs
- Club (Music, Art, Sport, Language)
- Being entitled to represent the University and Alumni Association on various councils and local and international units.
How do I obtain the Alumni Membership Card?
To request a membership card please Register for Alumni Membership Card or email [email protected] with the following details (both in English and Kurdish):
- Full name
- Studied department (Faculty)
- Graduation year
- Date of birth
Once requested, Alumni Cards will be prepared in 5 working days and can be picked-up in person from the Alumni Center Office (Main building #255) at TIU between 10:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m., Sunday through Thursday, except for university holidays.