By the end of this program students will be able to: –
By the end of this program, students will be able to:
1. Write accurately and clearly about biology topics that conform to the scientific conventions of that field.
2. Describe the molecular component of living things, their heredity transformations and the main concerns in these biological process
4. Describe the features of plant organs/tissues/cells/organelles involved in cellular respiration, photosynthesis, reproduction and growth,
5. Describe the micro and macro anatomy of the living systems and recognize the relationship between structure and function at all biological systems and levels.
6. Describe and teach living systems, including their nature, organization and evolution. Moreover, how the energy flows among them.
7. Apply safety and proper techniques in the laboratory, and report the results of conducted experiments.
8. Use appropriate methods and techniques to improve their students’ critical thinking, creative thinking and problem solving skills.
9. Effectively organize and manage classrooms.
10. Use required methods and techniques for student-centered teaching by considering individual and cultural differences of students.