- To monitor execution of the University mission and strategic plan;
- To uphold the core values of the University and contribute to its vision and mission;
- To deliver guidance in implementation of quality assurance procedures and requirements;
- To safeguard the quality of teaching-learning process;
- To boost faculty research productivity and quality;
- To support professional development of academic staff;
- To ensure update to all designed academic programs;
- To organize internal and external auditing of programs and the University as a whole;
- To support the development of instructional technology;
- To ensure continuous development and excellence in academic performance.
Post successful implementation of the QA practices and procedures, the following outcomes are anticipated:
- More robust and transparent quality education system.
- Highly advanced and enhanced academic staff.
- Better quality teaching practices and strategies.
- More effective learning outcomes and performance.
- Better research quality and productivity.
- More competent position among the regional and international higher education institutions.