Position: Associate Professor
“Teach Less, Teach Deeply”
Teaching for me is fundamentally student-centric. Teaching and Learning is centered on the acceptance of the students.
Teaching Deeply enables the students and me to go through the entire learning process in a way that we together come out of the process as better and informed citizen of the society and world.
Professor of Political Science and International Relations.
- Political Violence
- International Organizations
- European and African Union
- ARTICLES: PEER- REVIEWED INTERNATIONAL SCIENCE JOURNALS
- (2017) Africa's Political Underdevelopment: Is Europe Responsible, International Journal of Multidisciplinary Educational Research (IJMER), Volume 6, Issue 12(5), ISSN: 2277-7881. (Impact Factor: 6.014).
- (2017) Political and Socioeconomic Development of Africa: Potential and Challenges, International Journal of Multidisciplinary Educational Research (IJMER), Volume 6, Issue 11(5), ISSN: 2277-7881. (Impact Factor: 6.014).
- (2019) Third Millennium Academic Pedagogy: Reengaging with Plato's Philosophical Ideas, Sucharitha: A Journal of Philosophy & Religion, ISSN: 2319-4235.
- (2013) The Biotech Century: Exploring the Frontiers of Biotechnology, Global Journal of Bio-Science and Biotechnology (GJBB), Volume 2(1):128-131, ISSN: 2278-9103.
- (2013) The Brave New World of Biophysics: A Working-ground to understand the Micro-world, International Journal of Science and Nature (IJSN), Volume 4(1):158-164, ISSN 2229-6441.
BOOKS - INTERNATIONAL PUBLICATIONS (TEXT BOOKS)
- (2010) Religions in Globalizing India: The Fundamental Values for Reconstructing Religions from Prevalent to Relevant, Vidyajyoti Journal of Theological Reflection, Volume 74(9), ISSN: 0970-1079.
- (2013) International Law: Introductory Text in International Relations, Germany: Lambert Academic Publishing, 2013, ISBN: 978-3-8465-9175-8. 8. Religions in Globalizing India, Germany: Lambert Academic Publishing, ISBN: 978-3-8473-4670-
NATIONAL SCIENCE JOURNALS Book Reviews
- (2014) Yoga Sutra Brilliantly Illuminated, Yoga and Total Health, Volume No. 1(7), April 2014, ISSN: 0970-1737.
- (2017) Awakening our Chakras: Finding Joy Within (Book Review: Integral Chakra Psychology), Yoga and Total Health, Volume No. LXI (16), November 2017, ISSN: 0970-1737.
- AKSUM UNIVERSITY PUBLICATIONS (Editor & Writer)
- (2012) Outlook: Accent on Progress 2012, (5-Years Assessment), Aksum University, Ethiopia.
- (2012) AkU now: Aksum University Newsletter, Issue 01, May 2012, Aksum University, Ethiopia.
- (2013) AkU now: Aksum University Newsletter, Issue 02, May 2013, Aksum University, Ethiopia.
ADIGRAT UNIVERSITY PUBLICATIONS (Modules: Writer & Editor)
- (2014) African Philosophy: New Awakening (Teaching & Learning Material), Department of Civics & Ethical Studies, Adigrat University, Ethiopia, 2014.
- (2015) Transforming Teachers into Educational Researchers (Training Module for Teaching Assistants), Higher Diploma Programme, Adigrat University, Ethiopia, 2015.
- CONFERENCE PRESENTATIONS: (Indian and Ethiopian Higher Education) International Conferences
- Greatest Challenge Facing Indian Higher Education: Quality of Education Enhancement, Paper Presented at International Multidisciplinary Conference on Teaching Language, Literature and Culture through Multimedia at University of Mumbai, India, December 2018.
- Teachers CPD for Sustainable Ethiopian Universities, Paper Presented at International Conference on National Development at ESC (Ethiopian Education Strategy Center), Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, 2015.
- Religions in Globalizing India: Prevalent to Relevant Paper Presented at Indian Philosophical Congress (International Conference) at Mumbai, India presided by Nobel Laureate Professor Amartya Sen, (Harvard University/MIT) 2009.
- A New Model of Instructional Innovation to improve Students Results, Paper Presented at National Conference at AASTU (Addis Ababa Science & Technology University), Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, 2015.
- Improving Teachers Classroom Performance as per HDP Criteria, Paper Presented at National Conference at Adwa Teachers College, Ethiopia, 2012.
- IRD 116-K Civilization History
- IRD 204-K History of Political Thought II
- IRD 306-K International Political Economy
- IRD 402-K International Negotiation and Mediation