Dr. Fatih Cura
Dean of Business and Management
Education (PhD, MSc/MA, BSc/BA)
PH.D (BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT)
- Teaching management for me, then, hinges on the balance between teaching content and teaching skills.
- I invite students into a relationship with me and with each other. Early in the semester, I learn each of my students’ names and something of their backgrounds, and I model and explicitly layout guidelines that make passionate yet respectful exchanges of ideas possible.
- To challenge and be challenged by my students is my second goal.
- Finally, I attempt to inspire growth in my students by giving them tools to take into other disciplines and into other domains of their life
Head of Department
- Learning Organizations
- Organizational Behavior
- Strategic Management
- DINC, A., & CURA, F. (2011). Causes and effects of an economic crisis in history. African Journal of Business Management, 10286-10293. (SSCI)
- MOHAN, K., CURA, F., & Navulur, K. (2018). Customer Satisfaction in Inbound Call Centers: A Study on the Role of Responsiveness and Assurance in Perceived Service Quality. International Journal of Advanced Engineering, Management and Science, 80-84.
- CURA, F., SHANKAR, U., & TALAAT, K. ( 2016). Measuring the Efficiency of Tourism Sector and the Effect of Tourism Enablers on Different Types of Tourism (Kurdistan). Turizam, 1-18.
- FATIH, C. (2014). Effect of Employee Commitment on Organizational Performance: Analysis of Northern Iraq Private and Public Banks. International Journal of Social Sciences & Educationa, 55-67.
- FATIH, C. (2016). Learning Organizations in Higher Education: Cases of Northern Iraq Universities. International Journal of Science Technology and Management, 58-65.
- FATIH, C. (2018). Impact of Organizational culture on organizational performance: Northern Iraq Private Universities. International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, 4843-4859.
- FATIH, C., & TEBA, A. A. (2018). Accreditation Effect on Quality of Education at Business Schools. International Journal of Social Sciences & Educational Studies, 71-82.
- Mark, S., Philip, L., Adrian, T., & l. (2009). Research Methods for Business Students (5th ed.). London: Pearson.
- Ministry of Higher Education officials, K. (2017, April 9). Director of Private univerisities. (F. Cura, Interviewer) 26
- UYGULAMA, İ., Abdurrahim, E., CURA, F., & Mustafa, Z. (2015). İŞ MEMNUNİYETİ VE ÖĞRENME KAPASİTESİNİN ÖRGÜTSEL PERFORMANS ÜZERİNDEKİ ETKİSİ. BANKACILIK SEKTÖRÜNDE B, 92-108.
- ICABEP 2018, Erbil, IRAQ
- ICABEP 2019, Erbil, IRAQ
- Research Methodology I & II
- Advanced Human Resources Management (MA)
- Research Methodology I and II
- Strategic Management
- Organizational Theory