Position: Head of Department
Teaching philosophy is to improve students in learning the courses that I teach at Ishik University. I trust in giving students responsibility than forcing them to study which improves interest towards the course that I teach. I focus on students’ learning problems and try to find various solutions. I throw challenges to students which builds confidence among them. I try to accept student’s feedback which gives direction to improve my teaching method in an effective manner. I update my knowledge on latest advancements in the chosen subject so that students become competitive in the job market. I relate the practical importance and implications of my course which creates interest among the students. I encourage students to explore various solutions for their study and class related problems and I assist them in attaining their goals. I strive to be fair with any student irrespective gender, region, religion, wealth and intelligence.
My teaching principle is to be respectful with all students by adopting all pedagogical methods in delivering lectures during the academic year without losing the temper.
- Human Resource Accounting
- Human Capital and financial accounting standards
- Anwar, G., & Surarchith, N. K. (2015). Factors Affecting Shoppers’ Behavior in Erbil, Kurdistan–Iraq. International Journal of Social Sciences & Educational Studies, 10-16.
- Terzibasi, O., & Surarchith, N. K. (2015). Implementation of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Software in Medium and Large Companies: Case Study of a Private Company in Erbil. International Journal of Social Sciences & Educational Studies, 41-51.
- Mohinta, S., & Surarchith, N. K. (2014). Relationship between Store Loyalty and Shopping Behavior: A Conceptual Study. European Journal of Business and Management, Vol.6, Issue.4, 175-179.
- Surarchith, N. K., & Singh, U. S. (2013). A Study on the Service Quality and it’s Relation to CRM in Telecom Industry. Industrial Engineering Letters, 50-58.
PROCEEDINGS: Anwar, G., Surarchith,
- K., & Terzibasi, O. (2015). Analysis of strategies in teaching ethics to university graduate students: Evidence from Private University in Erbil. 6th International Visible Conference on Educational Studies and Applied Linguistics(pp. 245-246). Erbil: Ishik University.
- Surarchith, N. K., & Anwar, G. (2015). Attitudes of pharmaceutical companies on environmental disclosures: Evidence from Andhra Pradesh State, India. Advances in Management and Decision Sciences (pp. 48-54). Delhi: Excellent Publishing House.
- SURARCHITH, N. K. (2014). CONSUMER PERCEPTION ON SERVICE QUALITY IN HEALTH CARE SECTOR. IRF International Conference (pp. 30-33). Hyderabad: Institute of Research and Journals.
- Financial Accounting
- Accounting for Mergers
- Acquisitions and Complex structures and Introduction to Accounting
Financial Accounting and Introduction to Accounting