Position: Ass. Professor
- PhD in the Faculty of Commerce and Management from Acharya Nagarjuna University in the Month of December 2013.
- MBA (Finance) from Osmania University in the year 2017.
- Com from Kakatiya University – 1994
- B.Com from Nagarjuna University - 1992
Among all the professions in the World, teaching is a noble profession which comes with Passion. Challenges and joyfulness are parts of the journey and compulsion will ruin the expedition. In the new millennium, we are not just mere teachers, we are like a friend, philosopher, Guide, Counselor, and above all a Coach.
As a friend, I believe that my students are my knowledge partners, and student Centric teaching helps me to provide conceptual clarity. In the classroom, I start with a brainstorming session, encourage interaction and promote functional experience with activity based teaching.
As a coach, I believe each and every student of mine is a responsibility given to me by the unseen. As each one of them is unique, I apply different teaching techniques to reach all of them. Try to bring their hidden talents, by inducing thinking, especially lateral thinking and I set up a workshop-like environment to provide hands on experience.
Being a guide, I promote open-mindedness, positive attitude and help them to become Global Citizens with a human touch. I encourage them to be empathetic towards the fellow human being and society.
As a counselor, I try to make them aware of social responsibility and environmental concerns apart from academics.
Finally, as a philosopher, I continuously update myself with all the latest technologies and effective teaching methods to expand knowledge and to disseminate the same. Thus, I believe that my responsibility as a teacher prepares me to mould my students as perfect human being with knowledge and skill needed for tomorrow’s World!
- 2016-17--2019: Professor, Dean, Faculty of Commerce and Business Administration, TPO, at Anwarul Uloom College, Hyderabad, India. Organized around 30+ different Workshops and Skill Enrichment Seminars.
- 2014-2015: Associate Professor Aurora’s PG College, Hyderabad, India. Was Organizing Secretary, Program Director and Convener for various college and National Level activities and Events.
- 2006-2014: Associate Professor at Aurora Degree and PG College, Hyderabad, India.
- 2001–2005: Lecturer, Padmavathi Degree College, Warangal, India. Introduced special outreach programs to department chair an effort to increase the institution's interest in community service. Planned, implemented, monitored, and assessed a special course which was consistent with B.com and CA courses.
- 1996–1997: Lecturer, Gandhi Mahila Kalasala, Vijayawada, India.
- 1994–1995: Lecturer, S.K.P.V.V. Hindu Mahila Kalasala, Vijayawada, India.
- Human Resource Management
- Gender Statistics
Guiding students for their Graduate and post Graduate thesis since 2006.
- Sultana, B. (2016). A Comparative study on Financial Inclusion indicators of India and China –an expedition towards UFA by 2020. International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research.
- Sultana, B. (2015). Human Development Index – A Comparative Analysis of India and China. Contemporary Research In India a Peer-Reviewed Multi-Disciplinary International Journal , II.
- Sultana, B. (2013). Disseminating Learning Diminishing Borders Technological Perspectives in the Indian Context - A Case study of IGNOU-India. Kaveripakkam College Journal of Management Research, III (9), 82-95.
- Sultana, B. (2011). Benefitting the Masses the Profitable Way - An opportunity for Indian Technology Industry - A case study of E-Seva in Andhra Pradesh -India. ANU Journal of Commerce & Management, III (1&2), 120-139.
- Sultana, B. (2011). Management teachers in the new millennium – Challenges and opportunities through ICT Tools. Journal of Global Management, Telangana University Journal, I (I).
Sultana, B. (2018). Changing Scenario of Women Entrepreneurs in India, Special Reference to Telangana. Hyderabad.
- Sultana, B. (2017). Forensic Accounting with CAATs - A Technology-driven paradigm shift in Auditing. Hyderabad.
- Sultana, B. (2016). Financial Inclusion in India in the context of Demonetization - A comparative analysis of financial indicators India Vs China. Hyderabad.
- Sultana, B. (2015). Human Relations and Industrializations in the era of globalization. Hyderabad.
- Sultana, B. (2015). Modern Day Slavery - A blemish to Human Relations in the era of Globalization. Hyderbad.
- Sultana, B. (2015). An Analytical study on Higher education teachers in India with a special focus to Gender Parity Index.
Bus – 211 Organizational Theory- II
Bus- 326 Quantitative Methods for Business
- Bus-322 Project Management
- Bus-422-Strategic Management
- Bus- 326 Quantitative Methods for Business
- Human Resource Management ( Graduates)
- Strategic Management(Post Graduates)
- Managerial Economics( Post Graduate)
- OOPs with C++ ( Graduates)