Position: Assistant Professor
My philosophy of education is fundamentally student centric as all students are unique and must have a stimulating educational environment where they can grow physically, mentally, emotionally, and socially.The present business environment is characterized by continuous changes demanding dynamic leadership. With global competition and changing technology lifelong learning of student has become the order of the day. It is my desire to create this type of atmosphere where students can meet their full potential so that they can meet global competition and face challenges successfully. I will provide a safe environment where students are invited to share their ideas enhance overall performance and take risks for the benefit of student community, society and the world.
- Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management
- Financial Institution and Financial Markets
Projects supervised / guided to UG and PG MBA students in finance, Marketing and Human Resource management
Subjects for Central University, IGNOU, OU, JNTUH and JNTUA, Dilla University and other university students.
|·The Relationship Between Exchange Rate and Selected Information Technology Stocks Listed in Bombay Stock Exchange of India. Indian journal of applied research, ISSN- 2249-555X, impact factor; 3.6241, volume; 5, Issue: 6, June 2015.
·Impact of Inflation on FMCG Stocks Performance: An Empirical Study of HUL and ITC”– Indian journal of applied research, ISSN- 2249-555X, impact factor; 3.6241, volume; 5, Issue: 7, July 2015.
· An Industry Wise Study of BSE Sensex Stocks on Inflation, Exchange Rate and Stock Performance ISSN 2348 – 0653, ISSN -2347-856X, - Impact Factor: 3.853 - International Journal of Business and Administration Research Review (IJBARR), 11th Nov, 2016.
· Benefits of the Adoption of International financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) in INDIA - A Study - International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research Review E-ISSN 2395 – 1885, ISSN 2395 – 1877, Impact Factor 3.567, 21st Nov – 2016.
· Prospects and Challenges in GST Implementation – An India Perspective. Printing Area International Research Journal. ISSN 2394 - 5303, Impact Factor 4.002, November 2017, issue – 35, Vol – 05, pg. from 0130 to 0137.
·Valuation of corporate bonds with reference to Indian bond market at NSE and BSE - An analytical study. International Journal of Research in Management Studies (a peer review open access international journal – www.ijrms.com,ISSN 2455 - 7595, September 2017, issue – 9, Vol – 02(2017), pg. from 20 to 28.
· Digital Economy in India: Challenges and Prospects. International Journal of Research in Management Studies (a peer review open access international journal – www.ijrms.com,ISSN 2455 – 7595, November 2017, issue – 11, pg. From 5 -10.
· A Study on Awareness of Micro Finance Products in Hyderabad. Printing Area International Research Journal. ISSN 2394 - 5303, Impact Factor 4.002, December 2017, issue – 36, Vol – 04, pg. from 52 to 59.
|· Faculty Development Programme on Principles of Insurance-7th September 2017, Osmania University, Hyderabad, Telangana State, India, in Collaboration with the Insurance Institute of India.
· Seminar on Skill India – Finance Sector – 9TH July, 2016. Conducted by Financial Training and ACCA Institute - in Bangalore.
· One week faculty development program on Machine Learning with Python held during 5th to 9th August 2019 in Collaboration with Synxa IT Pvt. Ltd. organized by JBIET, Mainabad, Hyderabad.Telangan, India.
· Faculty Development Program on Changing Dimensions in Marketing Scenario held on 9th August 2019, organized by JBIET, Mainabad, Hyderabad. Telangana, India.
·The Impact of Digital Media on Consumer Decision Making - With Reference to Hyderabad City, On 28th and 29th September, 2018. Conducted by Sri Krishna Devaraya University Anantapur .Andhra Pradesh , India.
·The Impact of green marketing on Consumer Decision Making -With Reference to Ranga Reddy and Hyderabad City, Telangana,. On 21st March, 2016. Conducted by Sri Krishna Devaraya University Anantapur .Andhra Pradesh , India.
ACC 333 : Entertainment Accounting
ACC 337 : Accounting Information System
ACC 408 : Computerized Accounting – II
ACC 335 : Cost Accounting
BUS 335 : Cost Accounting