For more information, please consider the below mentioned points if you intend to take summer school courses:
- Registration dates:
- Summer school registration will be opened from Sunday, August 9th, 2020 (Pre-registration day) and will continue until Tuesday, August 11th, 2020.
- Registration requirements:
- Students who have failed their courses with FF, FD, DD-, DC- or due to attendance (NA) or those who plan to take upper year courses, may enroll in summer school. Yet, attendance and payment are compulsory.
- Students are permitted to register for a maximum of 4 courses only.
- Tuition fee stands at 75$ per each credit.
- Upon completion of payment, students can finalize the summer school course registration through their Student Information System (SIS) online without the need of completing it on Campus
- Students can add/drop courses according to course availability and/or number of enrolled students per course.
Note: Refer to the below photo for more information on how to register and use the following link to access your Student Information System account: Click here