- We are committed to exceeding the highest ethical standards in all aspects of our work. As such, we expect from ourselves and offer to the public nothing less than honesty, integrity and accountability.
- Promote greater diversity among scientists, staff, and students, including greater gender, racial and ethnic representation at all levels of the organization.
- Foster an environment in which all employees and students are inspired to do their best, strengthened by their different perspectives, backgrounds, and life experiences.
- Ensure that no employee’s or student’s growth, achievement, or advancement is hindered because of race, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, family status, or personal characteristics unrelated to his or her ability to complete job duties or coursework.
- Hold ourselves to a standard of inclusion and opportunity that serves as a model for the rest of Tishk International University.
- Promote core values of equal protection, equal opportunity, equal access, and inclusion in all our actions and initiatives.