With the purpose of motivating private universities for accepting international students & central of Iraq, attempting for improving the economy of Kurdistan Region, we have decided to make facilities in the process of accepting international students as follows:
A. Visit the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research to issue a “Forwarding Letter” and attach the original version of your transcript to it, then submit this letter to the Equalization Unit at the Ministry of Education.
B. When the transcript is equalized, you have the right to do the registration process as per the steps (1 to 10) mentioned below:
1. Visit the University Website – Registration to know more about Tishk International University and about the academic departments.
2. Visit the university campus.
3. Proceed to room 139 – Student Affairs Unit in the main building of the university to find information about all the academic departments and to be receive the instructions about how to fill the Registration Form. The eligibility high school marks required for each academic department can be found in here.
4. Fill the Registration Form in English.
5. Bring and provide all the documents listed in here.
6. Provide the required approval for the Registration Form from the High School you graduated from and from the Ministry of Education.
7. Proceed to room 141 at the main building of the University with the Registration Form to assure the validity of the marks written in the form.
8. Proceed to room 139 – Student Affairs Unit in the main building of the University and ask the staff there to enter the data stated in the Registration Form into the formal webpage of the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research “dottech.com”.
9. Wait for a message sent from “dottech” that informs you about the academic department you are accepted in. You should visit the University within 2 days of receiving the message to complete the registration process.
10. When the registration process is completed, you will be considered as a Tishk International University student, and an enrolment order will be issued from the Ministry of Higher Education and Academic Research.